Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A new member of the team

Post Libertarian is someone I met on Monday while sitting in on the Catch the Fire case at the Victorian Supreme Court. He used to run a few other very good libertarian blogs. Because he's looking to get involved in politics (with the Liberal Party) he doesn't want his identity revealed, so he won't be revealing his personal details until he's good and ready.

I don't think the anonymity should be a problem in blogging as it's the ideas that count, and I trust he won't post anything that gets us into legal trouble!

4 Comments:

At August 23, 2006 2:25 pm, Blogger skepticlawyer said...

Some music and movie preferences would be nice, tho.

 
At August 24, 2006 5:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As for me, I'm dying to know what comes after libertarianism.

 
At August 25, 2006 11:20 pm, Blogger Nguyen Van Minh said...

Say, post libertarian, what's your take on the Catch the Fire case?

 
At August 28, 2006 1:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"As for me, I'm dying to know what comes after libertarianism."

If history is any judge, the welfare state.

(If you take libertarianism to be the state of existence in the USA up until the enactment of the 16th amendment in 1913)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home