Tuesday, August 22, 2006

SBS Insight

I'm a guest on tonight's episode of Insight, which goes to air at 7.30pm on SBS.

I'm not sure how much I'll finish up saying - these things are always vulnerable to editing - but it promises to be interesting. I have a general policy of not watching television shows in which I appear (I dislike being reminded that it makes me look fat), so readers will have to fill me in.

Enjoy!

UPDATE: The show will be repeated on Friday August 25 at 1pm and Monday August 28 at 2pm for those who missed it first time around.

6 Comments:

At August 22, 2006 11:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, our SBS reception is screwed up. But i hope it went well.

I would have had no way to recognise you anyway. Unless you were introduced as a lawyer I s'pose.

 
At August 22, 2006 11:26 pm, Blogger skepticlawyer said...

I look pretty similar to my profile pic, and they tagged me as a lawyer.

 
At August 23, 2006 9:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah. I see now.
And Ooh...who's postlibertarian?

 
At August 23, 2006 10:47 am, Blogger skepticlawyer said...

Sukrit - don't know if you're around just now, but we've got a couple of really long posts that need your tidying skills :)

 
At August 23, 2006 10:51 am, Blogger skepticlawyer said...

Hi Post Libertarian... profile please! (And an email - Sukrit has my address).

 
At August 28, 2006 4:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had the chance to watch a bit of this today. Good stuff, especially the bit about media accountability.

For those who missed it, there's a transcript available from here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home