Thursday, May 18, 2006

Welcome message

This is just a short post to welcome everyone! I won't be posting on my previous blog at Vibewire because it just wasn't working out for me (formatting issues, lack of features) and I wanted to eventually make a group blog so it's not just me ranting. If you're interested in contributing please post a comment below or email me. I will, of course, change the URL for this site to something more appropriate (how about mootown.blogspot.com?) once that happens.

About me: I spent my formative years in India and am philosophically liberal (in the classical sense of the word). I support no particular political party without first weighing up its policies. I'm currently a first year university student doing a double degree course (BA/LLB), and plan to major in political science. So make what you will of the particular perspective I will bring to issues.

And yes, this blog does have an RSS feed.

2 Comments:

At May 20, 2006 12:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People who are bad go to hell.
"WHIP, WORK, WORK"
People who are good go to heaven.
"La de da de du, tea please."


TEST COMMENT! NO HARSH FEELINGS.

 
At May 26, 2006 1:58 pm, Blogger Jono said...

Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home